The Practice and Agency Coordinator supports the enhancement of Liberator Medical’s strategic market share through direct sales and relationship development with practices and other innovative referral sources such as Home Health Agencies (HHA).
a. Builds and maintains the relationship between Liberator Medical and targeted medical industry practices and HHA or other innovative referral sources.
1. Utilizes the internet to collect and catalog practices and HHA (leads) for targeted outreach. Potential practices and or HHA are considered based on scope of care, accepted insurances, and ability to network with LMS.
2. Obtains practice leads or HHA leads to contact through various sources for outreach, including Sales, Sales Support, Answering Services, Patients, and other sources, and screens leads for viability based on the same principles as web researching and mining.
3. Provides practices and HHA the opportunity to network with Liberator through a single point of contact maintaining consistent communication.
III. Oversees and actively participates in the full resolution of medical industry practices & HHA issues with complete accountability for follow-up to ensure practices & HHA satisfaction
1. Contacts dissatisfied practices & HHA to further understand and remedy source of discontent
2. Attempts to retain any patient accounts that may be at stake due to the dissatisfaction
3. Monitoring and expediting requests through IV, Approvals and Order processing as necessary
4. Contacting practices and HHA to obtain needed insurance or prescription information
5. Verifying and submitting completed documents for approval
6. Routinely follows up with practices and HHA to maintain good rapport
7. Tracks and follows up with practices & HHA directly, through previously listed steps of communication, and from other sources, regarding practices & HHA satisfaction with Liberator operations
8. Notifies PAC Manager on the outcome of dissatisfied practices and/or HHA:
1. Contact results
2. Resolution status
3. Patient(s) status based on resolution (when applicable)
4. Future or additional steps to be taken to ensure quality service
1. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy- Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
2. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
igh School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three years call center experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.