The Urology/Ostomy Sales Representative performs initial or follow-up sales calls to prospective and current Ostomy customers. The Ostomy sales representative is responsible for ensuring that the customer contact in each prospective sales call meets the customer service and satisfaction experience that is indicative of a true “Liberator” experience
1. Articulate the features and benefits of Ostomy and ancillary product lines offered to include knowledge of all aspects of use and maintenance of medical supply equipment
2. Complete initial and follow-up calls on prospective leads via inbound and outbound calls/dialer to include identifying and resolving customer concerns within the process
3. Track daily production and submit daily sales logs to direct supervisor
4. Maintain departmental call volume requirements to include inbound and outbound calls
5. Maintain a high level of professionalism on every call and provide excellent customer service to all Liberator Customers
6. Meet or exceed monthly departmental sales goals as established by Sales Ops management
7. Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include Medicare guidelines, HIPAA, ACW, and minimum call volumes.
1. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy- Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
2. Maintain high attention to detail throughout daily tasks and projects including accurate notation and details of each customer account to ensure proper and timely follow up
3. Assist other departments and team members when required or requested to help meet business needs.
4. Seek continual education opportunities to remain up to date with products and processes
5. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.