The Training/Org. Dev. Supervisor is primarily responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of training strategy for associate training and development. The Training Supervisor will establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of staff training and development. The Training Supervisor will oversee the new hire training with direct review of job performance and compliance reports to ensure training provided meets the needs of each associate’s role and that training provided is effective.
1. Monitors, measures and reports on associate training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
2. Direct responsibility for management, oversight, and development of training staff members
3. Oversight of new hire training programs with responsibility for ensuring the learning path is completed as established
4. Liaise with other functional/departmental managers to intake all necessary requirements to ensure proper application of associate training and development objectives, purpose, and effectiveness measures required
5. Supports departmental supervisors in the training requirement compliance
6. Develops and maintains training matrix aligned with QMS (Quality Management System) for Liberator
7. Maintain awareness and knowledge of training and development theory methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and associates within the organization
8. Direct responsibility for oversight and creation of materials aligned with the instructional design development for the Liberator business unit
9. Ensure training materials meet with and align to industry and organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
10. Work with third party internal and external stakeholders to ensure training compliance, and Liberator business unit objectives are being managed appropriately.
11. Direct responsibility for coordinating and documenting payer training requirements annually and as updates are required
12. Facilitates training related payer attestations to include CMS regulatory training, Cultural Competency, and other Health plan specific trainings required annually
13. Facilitates response and documentation for any training related audits from both internal and external stakeholders in conjunction with direct reporting supervisor
14. Reviews payer requirement contractual language to identify training requirements, respond to the Network Development team regarding existing compliance
15. Project manager for all training related projects to include the creation of and support of the (QMS) Quality Management System
16. Develop team-building exercises and workshops
17. Direct responsibility for maintain records and monitors progress of training database
1. Preparing training materials, handouts, and schedules in advance of each assigned training class
2. Testing and preparing the class space and audio visual/training related equipment in advance of each new hire training class
3. Present departmental training curriculum modules for new and existing employees in formats that cover all learning styles
4. In conjunction with human resources professionally address team member issues relative to performance and adherence to departmental and corporate policy and procedure
5. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s core values inclusive of professional excellence, teamwork and integrity
6. Other duties and tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel ; talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.