The Sr. Finance Manager will be the finance leader for the Liberator sales/service center, with a focus on business partnering, strategic decision support, and cost reduction. Leading a team of analysts, this person will partner with multiple stakeholders to provide timely analysis, insightful guidance, and financial leadership to this high-growth organization. This role requires extensive cross-functional partnership with various call center, distribution, and finance teams to identify best practices across the business unit and lead cost improvement efforts. The manager will also lead long term strategic planning, annual planning, variance analysis for monthly/quarterly business reviews, and ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
1. Responsible for full P&L internal reporting, including each business segment P&L
2. Responsible for the annual budgeting process and associated corporate deliverables
3. Develop and maintain strong daily, weekly, monthly and qtr. sales KPI’s for management of the business
4. Implement perpetual inventory and standard cost analytics
5. Manage rebates and other discount reporting and forecasting
6. Oversee incentive accounting and payments
7. Develop monthly forecasting process for sales, cost of sales and commercial spending
8. Manage others, develop exceptional talent, and encourage your team to challenge assumptions
9. Point person on ERP implementations, revisions and maintenance
10. Expertise in collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions
11. Lead the annual operational planning process and development of the three-year strategic plan. Drive variance analysis against budgets for the network, identify risks and opportunities.
12. Develop & own all aspects of financial management for new business startups as identified including financial models (ROI analysis), accounting requirements, tax/legal requirements, pricing, and profitability analytics.
13. Perform special projects and business development tasks as assigned
14. Other duties and tasks as assigned or directed
BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar degree
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. Occasionally the employee is required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.