Process outbound customer product shipments with accuracy, completeness, and acceptable packing conditions according to company expectations
1. Picking product from supply inventory to complete customer orders ensuring accuracy and updates to inventory supply information.
2. Packing, Sealing, Labeling, and affixing postage to customer medical supply orders for shipping while using work devices such as hand tools, scanners, and software tools.
3. Perform shipping and receiving duties while ensuring accuracy, completeness, and acceptable packing conditions of shipments according to company and customer expectations.
4. Routing customer orders to carrier trucks using work devices such as hand truck or conveyor sorting bins.
5. Communicating with Distribution leadership to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non‐conformance to specifications.
1. Participating in general warehouse maintenance and organization
2. Receiving medical supply products from distributors and/or suppliers and arranging or placing in warehouse per organizational and departmental needs
3. Operating forklift as required and within safety specifications
4. Performing other duties and responsibilities as requested, directed or assigned.
2‐4 years Shipping or Receiving experience in a manufacturing or retail environment and/or inventory/warehouse clerical experience
Entry level math skills
1. Must be able to remain in a constant stationary standing position
2. Position requires frequent movement around the facility with constant work in between temperature controlled and outdoor weather conditions
3. Occasionally operates forklift and pallet jack equipment and
4. Constantly uses shipping tools such as a tape gun, stapler, pen, and box cutter.
5. Frequently ascends/descends, works on top of, and traverses a ladder in order to pick customer orders and restock supplies received
6. Occasionally moves, transports, positions, and or places medical supply shipments weighing up to 50 pounds across warehouse for various organizational and shipment needs
7. Occasionally positions self and reaches to pull medical supply shipments in the warehouse including on lower level shelving and in cramped corners/spaces.
8. Must be able to detect, determine, identify, observe and inspect medical supply product packaging, serial numbers, identification text, and supplier information within short and long distances.
9. On occasion this position will communicate with other department members that have inquiries regarding the status of a customer’s supply order. Ability to exchange accurate information in these instances is needed.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlled warehouse environment under normal warehouse conditions. The noise level in the warehouse environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.