Flight School Representatives learn policies, systems, and product information in order to ensure they are prepared to be selected to join a Liberator product sales team. This position may include completion of special tasks or assignments to assist the call center with customer service and sales initiatives.
1. Complete necessary training courses to include a passing score on all accompanying assessments
2. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy- Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity
3. Maintain high attention to detail throughout daily tasks and projects including accurate notation and details of each customer account to ensure proper and timely follow up
4. Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include Medicare guidelines, HIPAA, ACW, and minimum call volumes.
5. Obtain minimum required scores from compliance and monitoring department review of inbound or outbound call handling
6. Maintain a high level of professionalism on every call and provide excellent customer service to all Liberator Customers
7. Assist other departments and team members when required or requested to help meet business needs.
8. Seek continual education opportunities to remain up to date with products and processes
1. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.