This R&D engineer will be responsible for leading the R&D efforts for the MDR remediation.
This position is responsible for conducting engineering studies for process improvements and validations. This position designs, develops and implements new products, processes, test methods and equipment
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
· Consultant/ Department expert with technical expertise and business knowledge.
· Organizational credibility and knowledge.
· Guides and directs others within Department while being results oriented and a project Leader.
· Initiates new or revised documentation and tracks through appropriate approval cycles and implementation.
· Maintains a professional working relationship with internal & external customer and support staff
· Participates and/or leads cross-functional teams.
· Provides technical support on components, material methods, systems and equipment.
· Develops physical and functional test requirements to assure specifications & regulations are met.
· Writes and approves protocols, reports and data.
· Oversees testing outlined in protocols and test methods.
· Coordinates/develops validation studies on equipment & processes.
· Executes design controls and analyzes design inputs.
· Conducts complaints investigations.
· Understands and follows company procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Participates in and provides input to training on department & division procedures, and policies.
· Prepares and submits for approval requests for project funding. Participates in project planning, budgeting, scheduling and tracking.
· Plans and coordinates engineering test builds.
· Analyzes problems in design, process and test development. Recommend solutions.
· Prepares and presents oral and written project updates and technical discussions.
· Develops and implements procedures to provide easy-to-follow instructions.
This position requires:
The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
This position is in an office and laboratory environment and requires the incumbent to sit, stand and perform general office functions. The incumbent may also be required to lift up to twenty five pounds occasionally. The incumbent may be required to stand for extended periods of time. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.