This position provides administrative support for Bard Access Systems / VAD in the R&D department.
This position provides administrative support for Bard Access Systems departments by performing general duties such as scheduling, office supply maintenance, and preparing/routing financial documents for approval, and other general clerical duties.
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent(s) in this position and are not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility will not preclude it from the position.
· Preparing and routing documentation for financial approval, such as check requests and expense reports.
· File and record preparation and maintenance.
· May act as departmental receptionist, answering phones and routing messages.
· Scheduling appointments and meetings for department.
· May be responsible to receive and distribute incoming mail.
· May perform limited special projects, generally under close supervision.
· May perform related duties specifically related to the department to which the incumbent is assigned.
· Order office supplies and articles as needed.
· Responsible for shipping items through Bard shipping department.
· Order and facilitate catering orders for departmental meetings.
This position requires:
The incumbent must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the duties and responsibilities.
High school diploma or GED – minimum requirement. Associates degree preferred.
This position is in an office and laboratory environment and requires the incumbent to sit, stand and perform general office functions. The incumbent may also be required to lift up to twenty five pounds occasionally. The incumbent may be required to stand for extended periods of time. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.