Responsible for maintaining all billing related provider contract requirements, updates and notifications to ensure timely, consistent and accurate payment collection by LMS.
1. Review all contracts prior to approval to ensure billing accuracy thereby ensuring prompt payment
2. Maintain and update all current contracts for accurate claim submission
3. Review all Provider notifications to determine how those changes will affect Billing Operations
4. Resolve billing discrepancies with payers once payer relationships are in place
5. Create and/or update SOP’s for all billing procedural changes
6. Ensure management is informed of all trends that may impact future claims and collections
7. Cultivate relationships at the corporate and production level to gain support and participation in initiatives
8. Ensure Liberator Knowledgebase is kept current with key billing information
9. Communicate effectively with external providers and internal stakeholders
10. Communicates all training opportunities to the AR Billing Trainer
11. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
1. Provides support to Billing Operations personnel as directed by the AR Billing Manager and Revenue Cycle Manager.
2. Ability to work well with others in a rapidly changing environment
3. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator’s philosophy‐ Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
4. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
Bachelor degree preferred; four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1.Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools. Ability to write internal and external business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, and/or customers.
2. Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply intermediate math skills.
3. Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Advanced analytical reasoning to include ability to forecast exponentials within work flow processes and reason against outside factors.
4. Computer: Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Access or SQL.
5. Telecommunications: Ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications software
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature
controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.