To provide effective customer service for all external Liberator Medical Supply, Inc. customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
1. Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding their order status and/or product information requests
2. Process customer orders/changes according to established department and intra-departmental policies and procedures. To include recalling a shipment in route, recovering packages shipped in error, and tracking package locations.
3. Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures. To include thorough knowledge on the departmental return merchandise authorization process (RMA) .
4. Work closely with the Medical Billing department to resolved disputed Billing charges
5. Provide timely feedback to Customer Service Management regarding service failures or customer concerns. To include active participation in the Customer Satisfaction Dialer and Surveys
6. Knowledgeable in regards to PECOS (The Provider Enrollment Chain and Ownership System) and have the ability to explain the process to patients and physicians.
7. Documenting customer calls within the organizations propriety software systems to include the creating and processing of service tickets.
8. Effectively overcoming objections relative to customer cancellations and management escalations in line with the company code of conduct and departmental customer service protocol.
9. Communication of Liberator Medical Supply’s Mission and Core values through an expression and communication of Care and Appreciation to all customers
1. Partner with Sales Representatives to meet or exceed customer service expectations
2. Daily review of the Contact Delivery Exception Reports for Fedex, UPS, and USPS to include vendor or customer contact regarding exception reasons and internal operational follow-up to remedy any shipment issues
3. Daily review of the dropped call list to include transferring messages to appropriate departments via the internal phone system and/or e-mail
4. Processing all Mastectomy product returns and exchanges and properly documenting them via the company proprietary software as a Mastectomy Call tag
5. Monitoring Customer Service Rush Board and communicating with operations to ensure that all priority customer orders and sent out by the end of each business day
6. Performing other duties and responsibilities as requested, directed, or assigned
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.