To provide project management and design engineering services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Bachelors Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· 5 years experience in manufacturing environment. Medical device field preferable.
· Ability to implement process and ideas.
· Detailed knowledge of project management through inception to completion
· Detailed knowledge of Medical Device process of validation including IQ, OQ and PQ.
· Understanding of software validation and life cycle of process software management.
· Good organizational, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills required.
· Experience with PLC Controls and Automation Integration preferable
· Excellent communications skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK REQUIREMENTS: