To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years experience in manufacturing environment. Medical device field preferable.
- Ability to implement process and ideas.
- Detailed knowledge of project management through inception to completion
- Detailed knowledge of Medical Device process of validation including IQ, OQ and PQ.
- Understanding of software validation and life cycle of process software management.
- Good organizational, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills required.
- Experience with PLC Controls and Automation Integration preferable.
- Excellent communications skills.Â