· Develop and deploy the facility training & development plan on the principles, techniques, & methodologies of Continuous Improvement across all functions and levels
· Implement systematic problem solving / root cause analysis process across all functions (PDCA, DMAIC, Is/Is Not, 5-Why’s, A3’s, etc)
· Lead the implementation of the continuous improvement strategy throughout the facility including:
· Employee Engagement
· Visual Workplace
· Eliminating Waste
· Improve Flow
· Reduce Defects
· Lead / facilitate facility Kaizen events and drive action plans to completion
· Oversee the development and implementation of standard work across all functions
· Lead the development of lean production lines and line balancing, including for new product introductions
· Ensure standardization of metrics and effective monitoring across departments
· Drive and Deliver expected continuous improvement results for Safety, Quality, Delivery, & Cost
Lean Certification; Lean Master or Certified Black Belt or Green Belt.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering field.
3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands or arms (to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls). The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; climb
The Personal Protective Equipment required to perform this job safely includes safety glasses and appropriate shoes. The employee would occasionally use ear plugs.