Bard has joined BD, together advancing the world of health. BD Urology & Critical Care, formerly Bard Medical, is looking to fill a Quality Engineer position at our Covington, GA division headquarters.
This position performs various quality engineering functions by applying knowledge of technical principles related to Corrective Action and Preventive Actions (CAPAs). This includes working to support various manufacturing sites and assist in the trouble shooting and documentation of internal non conformances and customer complaints. The position requires leading projects and interaction with cross functional team members including Sales and Marketing, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs and the R&D/Product Development departments.
• Ability to perform detailed engineering work under direction of a Senior Engineer or Quality Management.
• Understands basic applied statistics.
• Ability to participate on teams and maintain positive work environment with those teams.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
• Understands Basic Fundamentals of Engineering Principles
• Ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to handle multiple task assignments.
• Ability to translate quality requirements into product specifications.
• May require consultation and direction to complete the essential duties and responsibilities.
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.