BD Urology and Critical Care (BD UCC) is looking for a talented individual interested in a career in Medical Device Marketing. The Marketing Associate position is a high growth opportunity based in our Covington, GA office. Bard Medical we has joined Becton-Dickinson together advancing the world of health.
This position is responsible for assisting product management employees in the marketing activities of a single or multiple product lines within the BD UCC portfolio of products and to coordinate those activities with other BD UCC employees. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting product management employees in communicating with and developing the resources necessary to support the division field sales force.
• Manage ongoing activities associated with maintaining / updating / supporting legacy products on market in CE mark countries.
• Independently lead efforts to conduct ongoing IFU, sales tools, and claims reviews, as needed.
• Conduct additional commercial and strategic analyses as needed of all legacy products on market in CE mark countries.
• Create new labeling and review existing labeling for CE market legacy products to maintain distributing & selling in CE mark countries.
• Manage all discontinuation activities and communications for legacy products not meeting performance thresholds to continue selling in CE marked countries.
• Coordinate post-market surveillance on all legacy products distributed & sold in CE mark countries.
• Develop and manage required materials and programmatic support for implant card registry of selected devices.
• Document customer needs of legacy products on market in CE mark countries and effectively communicate those needs to internal stakeholders under the guidance of director/senior marketing management employees.
• Support product management team with planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics consistent with franchise goals.
• Develop concepts, copy and manage approvals for BMD labeling / promotional / support materials.
• Provides ongoing support to product management team in communication to the field sales team.
• Provide support to product management team in release of new products.
• Assembling resources and working with others to accomplish and manage projects as they occur in the context of the business needs.
B.S./B.A. four-year degree required, preferably with a major in Marketing, Engineering, Business , Supply Chain or Natural Sciences.
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects up to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position works in a normal office environment. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. Frequent travel is required.