The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Handle all warehouse inventory and inventory transactions,and complete all related documentation and transactions in JDE or similar MRP system.
- Receive all components, raw materials, production supplies and miscellaneous items and complete all releated documentation and transactions in JDE or similar MRP system.
- Complete and distribute all applicable documentation in accordance with Company procedures and deliver receipts to appropriate locations.
- Staging materials for manufacturing.
- Collect and prepare all product paperwork for outgoing shipments.
- Prepare shipments, maintain control of lot numbers, complete all documentation; accurately file using FedEx and/or others online software for EEI filing, etc.
- Properly label all material received or to be shipped on site per SOP.
- Perform cycle counts/inventory movements and compare to JDE or similar MRP system and alert appropriate people for discrepancy.
- Perform monthly inventory checks for stocked shipping supplies and other miscellaneous supplies and provide requistions in order to maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Make sure all QC hold material is stored properly and in the correct location both physically an in JDE or similar MRP system.
- Operates various equipment as Fork lift, Picker, Weighing Scales, Manual and Electric Skein Winders, Rulers, etc.
- Works according to material specifications and procedures, written and/or verbal instructions.
- Performs the set up and maintaining of braiders. Prepare and maitain required inspection reports, scrap reports, and movement of materials via Material Move Tickets.
- Maintain move ticket log records and ship log records.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Follow established company rules and regulations, safety precautions, and maintain quality standards.
- Maintain a good attendance and on-time record (punctuality) as outlined in the Attendance Guidelines for the facility.
- The ability to work overtime as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions.
- Process all inbound and outbound mail; distribute incoming mail; pickup and distribute internal mail daily..
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, organized condition in accordance with Company policy and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Contacts carriers (FedEx, UPS, etc) for facility shipment pickup scheduling.
- Use appropriate equipment for moving heavy articles, boxes, etc.
- Document maintenance of material handling equipment (ex. Electric picker, forklift, etc.)
- Support and assist in the development of lean thinking programs and participate in the implementation of these programs throughout the facility as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.