Davol Inc./C.R. Bard has joined BD. BD Interventional’s Surgery worldwide business unit, located in Rhode Island, is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies. For the past 40 years, we have stood out as the market leader in providing solutions in soft tissue reconstruction including products for hernia repair, specialized surgical procedures, fixation and biologic implants. In addition to this extensive suite of products, our BioSurgery business is delivering a growing line of enhanced sealants and hemostatic products to complement surgical techniques across, thoracic, cardiovascular and other surgical specialties.
Our company has a strong tradition of developing our employees to learn, grow and excel. We are continually building our team with qualified, team oriented individuals to enhance the success of our company.
The Surgery business unit is situated in a central location, surrounded by a scenic coastline with easy access to T.F. Green Airport, AMTRAK Train Stations and Route 95, a major highway connecting to Providence, Connecticut, Boston and New York City within a short amount of time.
The Customer Service Representative is to be the first line of contact for the Company's internal and external customers. This individual is responsible for processing all orders efficiently, handle all inquiries professionally, and to provide support to Company's Field Sales Force.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• At least 4 years of Customer Service or order entry experience.
• Must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Previous experience working in a professional corporate environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Courteous and professional disposition.
• Ability to multitask effectively.
• Strong order entry skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Must be able to work 9:45am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday.
• Must be flexible to work select Holidays and shift hours based on business need.
If you are interested in the above position and consider yourself qualified, please apply on-line at http://careers.crbard.com/.
BD Interventional’s Surgery worldwide business unit offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and growth opportunities. For more information on BD Interventional and the Surgery business unit, please visit our websites: www.davol.com and www.crbard.com.
BD Interventional and Becton Dickinson are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employers, M/F/D/V. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.