C.R. Bard is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Reliability Engineer to support capital equipment development at our Bard Medical Division location in Louisville, CO.
• The job performance requires technical abilities as well as an understanding of product design, development and reliability methodologies.
• This person leads design for reliability efforts in support of new product development.
• This individual interfaces with management to sustain and further develop the reliability program.
• This individual champions the reliability program throughout Bard by incorporating latest reliability engineering technology and methodology into the product development process and coaching engineering teams in the field of reliability.
• This position is with a Medical Device company, experience working in a regulated industry is needed; FDA and Regulatory requirements and Standards are preferred.
• Technical depth, strong communication, prior leadership experience is preferred. Must be a strong communicator (verbal and written), self-motivated/proactive, able multi-task, have strong attention to detail, and superior documentation skills.
• Proven ability to interface with various levels of the organization.
• Understanding of manufacturing methods including plastic injection molding, metallic stamping/forming, and metallic machining.
Requires solid understanding of:
o Industry regulations as it pertains to medical devices
o External Standards, Design controls, Quality controls, Manufacturing methods
Requires track record of:
o In depth or creative approach to problem solving
o Contributes to development of new concepts
o Capable of prioritizing tasks and provide a timely schedule of completion.
o Capable of performing complex analysis independently
o Demonstrated proficiency in communicating best practices
o Protocol/report testing and writing