Bard Peripheral Vascular – where a tradition of vascular innovation spans decades of focusing on improving the quality of patients’ lives. From C. R. Bard’s first arterial prosthesis developed in 1954, Bard and the division of Bard Peripheral Vascular have demonstrated commitment to innovative medical technology by introducing surgical and interventional devices for peripheral vascular patency, while providing exceptional service and support to surgeons, interventionalists and radiologists. #LI-SB1
The junior sales representative will utilize clinical and/or business expertise to drive sales of the BPV portfolio of products as well as patient education in targeted accounts. This individual will support and execute against the DM’s business plan by working closely with the field team including RMs, DMs, TMs, and clinical specialist.
The Junior Sale Representative will provide sales, clinical, and medical economic expertise while supporting strategic targeted accounts /customers as directed by the district manager.
1. Achieve quarterly and annual sales forecasts for targeted products.
2. Responsible for the successful promotion of all related BPV products to key targeted accounts.
3. Works closely with the Regional Managers, District Managers, and Territory Managers to identify and execute upon key sales initiatives
4. Assists TM with inventory responsibilities along with other administrative tasks
Bard Peripheral Vascular is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
1. Minimum of 1 year sales experience or 2 years working in the Cath Lab, Special Procedures, and/or the OR
2. Advanced knowledge of vascular access management, vascular surgery, and endovascular medicine preferred.
3. Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
4. Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and manages priorities with minimal supervision.
5. Frequent travel required.
Bard Peripheral Vascular is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce
Bard Peripheral Vascular is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player.